Modes of Instruction
Click here to learn more about the modes of instruction offered at Kaskaskia College.
This program prepares individuals to plan, organize, direct, and control the functions and processes of a firm or organization. Coursework in management theory, human resources management and behavior, accounting and other quantitative methods, purchasing and logistics, organization and production, marketing, and business decision-making are also included.
The Business Management degree designed to help students be successful in supervisory and management positions. The curriculum includes courses in management, supervision and human resources that focus on problem solving, teamwork, motivation, and leadership.
What You Can Do
Representative job titles include:
- Manager-trainee in private and government positions
- First-line supervisors
- Office manager
- Wholesale management positions
- Operations Manager
Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrates the qualities consistent with entry level employment in the business management industry.
- Successfully apply critical thinking skills to solve business problems.
- Demonstrates considerations in legal, ethical, and social responsibilities.
- Demonstrates the technical proficiency of all skills necessary to fulfill the role of an entry level business management employee.