If you are an international student requesting an F-1 or M-1 visa (I-20 forms) and are interested in attending Kaskaskia College, please contact the Admissions and Registration Office for an information packet. The packet will contain all required documents that must be submitted no later than 30 days prior to the start of the semester in which you wish to enroll. Students may also refer to the college catalog for detailed information.
- Tuition & Fees will be at the current Out of State & International Rate.
- Full time enrollment is required of all students on a F-1 student visa status. Enrollment is a minimum of 12 credit hours is considered full time.
Fall Semester - July 1
Spring Semester – December 1
Summer Semester – May 1
Guest International Students
If you are a guest international student who is currently attending another college or university but wish to take a class or two with KC, you must complete and provide the following:
- Student Admissions Form
- Copy of I-20 with current college or university
- A letter from an academic advisor acknowledging you are in good academic standing at current college or university and are approved to take classes online with KC. A new letter is required at the start of each fall semester.
- An unofficial copy of your transcripts if required for courses that have prerequisites.
An international student is defined as a citizen of another country other than the Unites States who is authorized to remain in the US for a temporary period of time for educational purposes only as a non-immigrant (F-1 or M-1 visa). Any other visa type such as H-1, J-1, permanent residency, you do not need to apply as an international student.