Modes of Instruction
Click here to learn more about the modes of instruction offered at Kaskaskia College.
Who should meet with an Academic Advisor?
- First time college students seeking a degree or certificate
- Returning student who has not taken classes in more than a year
- Current student changing degree or major
- Anyone with questions about building an education plan or needing help with scheduling classes
What to bring to your first advising session
- Placement scores
- High school transcripts (if within 5 years)
- Other college transcripts
Need Some Help?
You don't have to have it all figured out before you meet with an advisor! We are here to help you make informed decisions, feel confident about your plans, make the most of your education, and complete your degree as efficiently as possible. We are with you from start to finish.
Start the 7 steps today, and you’ll be studying at KC in no time.
Find out which financial resources may be available to you and what you need to do to next. You may also qualify for scholarships.
Learn whether or not you need to take these free tests.
We provide many ways to register, and your advisor or an enrollment specialist will help you sign up for classes.
Enter your myKC account to view your statement, set up a payment plan, or make a payment.
To prepare you for this exciting new chapter, we’ll introduce you to all of KC’s resources and take you on a campus tour.