Student Support Services (TRIO/SSS) program is a federally funded program to provide academic support to increase retention and graduation rates. TRIO is looking for students who want to join them on the path to SUCCESS!
All TRIO/SSS services are FREE to TRIO participants. The TRIO/SSS program provides opportunities for academic development, assists students with basic college requirements, and serves to motivate students toward the successful completion of their post-secondary education. The program helps students increase their grade point average; stay enrolled in college classes; complete their chosen certificate or degree program, and when applicable, transfer to a 4-year college.
TRIO/SSS is 100% funded by the US Department of Education.
Complete the TRIO Selection Form or contact Yvette Glasgow for more information.
How Do I Qualify?
TRIO/SSS is a selective program open to students who are:
- U.S. Citizen and/or Permanent Resident
- Enrolled at Kaskaskia College
- First-Generation College Student (Neither parent has 4 year college degree); and/or
- Meets Income Guidelines as Outlined by the U.S. Department of Education and/or
- Student with Disabilities (Verification required through KC’s Disability Support Services)
Get In Touch
If you still have some questions please contact our TRIO Office.