Vendors interested in doing business with Kaskaskia College are encouraged to complete a Vendor Application Form. All vendors shall comply with the purchasing laws of the State of Illinois, rules of the Illinois Community College Board, and Kaskaskia College Board Policy.
The College maintains a comprehensive vendor database. In order to be added to the database, qualified vendors must complete and submit the following items:
- Vendor Application Form: To receive an electronic copy of the Vendor Application, please contact the Kaskaskia College Purchasing Office.
- Completed vendor application forms can be submitted as follows:
27210 College Road
Centralia, IL 62801
- Based on the commodities listed on the Vendor Application Form, Vendors will be added to the corresponding Vendor List.
- Vendors certified as a Minority Business Enterprise, Female Business Enterprise or Persons with Disabilities Business Enterprise shall submit the following in addition to the Vendor Application Form:
- Current letter of certification issued by the Business Enterprise Council for Minorities, Females, and Persons with Disabilities
- Vendors interested in certifying with the Illinois Department of Central Management Services can go to the Business Enterprise Program website.
Get In Touch
If you still have questions contact our department and we’ll be happy to help.
Phone | 618-545-3102
Fax | 618-532-1321
- Administration, AD 104