This position reports to the Facilities Supervisor and contributes to the maintenance of the buildings and grounds of the company and is responsible for the upkeep of all assigned equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, any one of the following assigned areas:
- Performs a wide variety of complex duties to troubleshoot, maintain and repair all company facilities and grounds, including roads, parking lots, ditches, and other related areas.
- General cleaning, painting, flooring, vacuum truck work, and other maintenance type work.
- Work with other departments to support the total operation of the PSGC campus.
- Maintain campus lighting.
- Can work without direct supervision.
- Must have the ability to think outside the box and perform emergency work when needed.
- Perform special building and road projects.
- Maintain all PSGC rental property.
- Understand and report on Work Order progress.
- Document all work performed.
- Report all problems to the Facilities Lead Tech.
- Work with all Plant and Mine personnel to ensure that all maintenance needs are met.
- Maintain proper records.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties in the assigned area in a satisfactory fashion. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and attitudes required for this employment position. REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS MAYBE MADE TO ENABLE INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES TO PERFORM THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS.
· A minimum of 2 years Maintenance experience is desirable.
· Presently employed as Maintenance Tech.
· Construction certifications are preferred.
· MSHA Training is preferred.
· OSHA 40-hour training preferred.
· A practical, working knowledge of Mechanical equipment, General construction and Building maintenance.
· Must have experience in work planning and execution.
· Must have the ability to interface with all levels of management.
· Must possess highly developed written and oral communication skills.
· Adherence to high ethical standards and integrity are absolutely required.
· Understand preventive maintenance tracking and procedures.
· Must have a valid driver’s license.
Skills, abilities, and physical requirements
· Ability to clearly communicate with co-workers, supervisors, and others.
· Ability to read and understand Safety Data Sheets (SDS).
· Ability to work any assigned shift, including evenings and weekends.
· Ability to work overtime as required.
· Ability to work unsupervised as required.
· Ability to lift and carry 50 lb.’s.
· Physical Requirements:
o Work in close quarters.
o Work from elevated positions, walk or climb up and down stairways and ladders and climb on and off equipment and must be able to bend or stoop for a full shift.
o Don and wear required safety equipment including respirators, hearing and eye protection, and protective clothing.
Salary and Benefits
How to Apply
Email Angela Bolds with Custom Staffing Services at: email@example.com