Primary responsibilities of these positions include:
• Operating equipment (skid steers, tractors, etc.)
• Vegetation maintenance of sites (i.e. cutting grass, weed trimming, tree-felling)
• Documentation of work completed at each site via mobile device
• Uploading documentation to company website via mobile device
• Services truck and equipment, maintaining them in neat, clean, and specified mechanical order
• Works in all temperatures and weather and will be exposed to nature, i.e., irritating plants and biting or stinging insects, dust, etc.
• Inspect machines or heavy equipment to diagnose defects
• Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs
• Ability to work on hydraulic and pneumatic systems
• Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment
• Examine parts for damage or excessive wear
• Accurately account for all time spent per job
• Travel is a requirement - 10 day trip minimum.
• Must be able to wear necessary PPE as necessary.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
· CDL preferred, but not required
• Basic skills for using a phone or tablet device for uploading photos and reporting data
• Effective problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently
• Basic understanding of power equipment (trimmer, lawn mower, equipment rigs)
• Must be able to write, read and comprehend written and verbal job instructions/information
• Must be able to communicate with others
• Must be able to maintain balance over uneven terrain
• Must have endurance necessary to perform these duties throughout a standard eight or ten hour day
• Must be able to operate and service all required tools and equipment
• Due to the inherently dangerous nature of the industry and the requirements to work with or around hazardous equipment, employees must be able to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time.
We expect excellence from our employees. This means we offer a drug-free and safe working environment. All candidates must be able to pass a background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen.
Salary and Benefits
Hourly Range: $15 - $20/HR
Full-time positions – often allowing overtime
Paid vacation time
Per diem for travel
Health benefits that include: Medical, Dental and Vision
IRA retirement enrollment
A true team environment focused on safety and care
Leadership that values new ideas and feedback
A values-driven, forward-thinking company
How to Apply
Please visit our website (lanracorp.com) careers page to apply or mail your resume to Lanracorp, Inc. PO Box 218 Brownstown, IL 62418.
About the Employer
LANRACORP IS A FORWARD-THINKING LEADER
IN THE PIPELINE AND UTILITY MAINTENANCE INDUSTRIES.
We believe in a culture of continuous improvement in both our best practices and in safety. Creating a mindset that good is never good enough and that safety is the ultimate priority has allowed Lanracorp to achieve a tremendous safety record and high customer satisfaction. A dedication to excellence and a willingness to challenge our own procedures has placed Lanracorp as a nationwide contractor.