- Individual must excel in respect, trust and responsibility, striving for continuous improvement, commitment to excellence
- Individual's skillset must include but not limited to electrical repair and troubleshooting, electronics and PLC programming, installations, welding, use of many types of hand tools, planning and layout, mechanical applications, and fabrication. Willingness to participate in ongoing training
- High school diploma or GED required, with the ability to read, write and perform mathematics. In addition, an associate's degree or certificate in industrial maintenance or related field, plus 1+ year of prior experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills are required to work with internal and external customers
- Able to lift 50 pounds and climb ladders
- Able to maneuver uneven terrain
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to ride a manlift and frequently utilize strains in a seven-story mill
- Must be able to read blue prints
Salary and Benefits
This position is scheduled to work 7:30am to 4:00pm with rotation in on-call schedule. Some overtime may be required to complete the job at hand.
We offer competitive pay and benefits - group health insurance, life insurance, Dental/Optical Fund, PTO, Paid Paternity Leave, bonus program, retirement plan 401k/ESOP & educational assistance
How to Apply
Apply online at https://www.siemermilling.com/employment
or in persona Mon-Fri 7:30am - 5:00pm at 111 W Main St, Teutopolis, IL 62467