Responsible for providing workforce management, benefits, payroll and related HR process information and guidance to employees and managers.
- Responsible for payroll and payroll processing to ensure accuracy, including attendance tracking
- Conduct full lifecycle recruitment efforts including sourcing and pre-screening for hourly positions
- Provide employees and managers support for HR, payroll, compensation, and benefits transactions, including first contact support on processes for HRIS system (WorkDay)
- Coach on the use of self-service to maintain accurate employee information in Workday
- Provide follow up communication to customers to ensure satisfaction, including documenting notes and applicable information as it relates to the request
- Provide feedback on customer issues and the case management system so that management can address and improve the items
- Process and enter timely and accurate confidential employee information and changes in the HRIS (Workday)
- Administer employee benefit plans such as Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Wellness, and other programs as implemented.
- Support the integrity of employee records and Workday data
- Support team members from all functional areas
- Identify, suggest, document and implement ongoing process improvements.
- Works collaboratively within a team to share ideas, ownership, and accountability for driving improvements and consistency of execution for key HR processes
- Participate in scheduled and ad hoc training in order to improve policy and process acumen
- Ability to articulate collect information in order to understand and assess the clients’ needs and situation
- High school diploma, plus 3 years+ experience in HR-related field, required
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field, preferred
- Demonstrated broad HR/Payroll/Benefits knowledge, as pertains to the company, providing customers with relevant information, policy explanation and navigation support
- Customer service and call center experience preferred; previous experience in a centralized HR Shared Service environment is a plus
- Professional verbal and written communication skills and ability to relate to others in an empathetic and helpful manner
- Experience with PeopleSoft, Workday or other HRIS
- Basic analytical and system navigation skills
- Strong organization skills
- Ability and willingness to work in a team environment
- Self-motivated and independent problem solving ability
- Detail oriented approach to gathering and maintaining information and data, with the ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
- Ability to work in a change-filled environment and manage multiple tasks with frequent interruptions, required
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
Salary and Benefits
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
How to Apply
About the Employer
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law. ?