CT Technologists perform a variety of procedures on outpatients of all ages by utilizing computerized tomographic equipment. They administer agents/pharmaceuticals under the supervision of the Radiologist and monitor the condition and levels of equipment and supplies.
No two days look the same for a CT Technologist with Memorial Medical Center. They have the opportunity to work in our Comprehensive Stroke Center, Level 1 Trauma Center, Regional Burn Center, Bariatric Services, and other units. CT Technologists work in a fast-paced environment with variety and growth opportunities.
- Registered radiographer (ARRT-R) in good standing or registry eligible
- Active license in radiography from the IEMA Division of Nuclear Safety
- CT certification is not required. We train Radiologic Technologists for this role!
- Maintain CPR certification
- Operational background or experience with microcomputer preferred
- Participate in on call rotation as determined by department
How to Apply
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org