- Coordination and consolidation for all outgoing food items from the kitchen assuring high standards of plate presentation and food quality.
Specific Functions and Duties:
- Receive all incoming food orders.
- Clock in tickets and assure ticket cook times meet or exceed our standards.
- Communicate between the service staff and kitchen staff.
- Complete all plate presentations per the recipe/plate presentation specifications.
- Pass a final quality check on the food for plate presentation, temperature, garnish and time.
- Coordinate food delivery with food runners.
- Set up expediter station, keeping it clean, organized and stocked throughout the shift.
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
- Reading, writing, basic math, and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to wipe down shelves, pick debris up off the floor, and wipe down counters.
- Able to respond in emergency situations to avoid imminent danger to self and others.
- Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for up to four (4) hours in length.
- Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to employees and dining room staff.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and move from area to area in the kitchen.
- Must have good sense of balance, be able to bend and kneel, and have the ability to lift bus pans and trays frequently weighing up to 25 pounds.
Salary and Benefits
How to Apply