- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Matching payment advices to accounts payable invoices
- General Filing
- Gather, analyze, test and report data documenting internal controls on a quarterly basis within the organization. Will interact with Internal and External auditors as needed.
- Excellent analytical and mathematic abilities
- Proficiency in bookkeeping programs and related software
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- High Level of integrity and trustworthiness
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Salary and Benefits
Starting salary $18-$20/hr based on experience.
How to Apply
Come to the main office of Big 3 Precision Products, Inc. to turn in a resume and fill out an application.