The Accounting & Logistics Coordinator works within the Accounting Department to assist the Controller and Accounting & Logistics Manager with basic accounting and bookkeeping tasks. They possess the ability to work independently, in addition to displaying the characteristics of a positive, committed, and collaborative team player. Additionally, the Accounting & Logistics Coordinator is responsible for communication with out Chine Office regarding compliance on import shipping documents, and other departments within the organization in reference to detailed information in our ERP system.
- Assist with the processing of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Issue bill payments
- Prepare and send Invoices and Credit Memos
- Organize and maintain invoicing documents
- Reconcile expense accounts
- Answer Phones
- Post customer payments in the ERP system.
- Associate degree preferred
- Previous related office, record keeping, data entry, or secretarial skills
- Experience using office computer programs
- General understanding of Account Principals
- Ability to perform as an effective, positive team member
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Strong Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Mathematical Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Verbal and written communication skills.