All students completing a degree or certificate must apply to graduate. It is suggested you apply the semester prior to completing your degree or certificate.
Kaskaskia College hopes you celebrate your accomplishments by participating in the commencement ceremony.
Apply For Graduation
Kaskaskia College confers degrees and certificates at the end of each semester. You must complete the online graduation application prior to the deadline for the semester in which you are planning to complete your program. Take special note of the early deadline date if you are interested in participating in the commencement ceremony.
Deadlines to Apply:
- Fall- December 1st
- Spring- March 1st
- Summer- July 1st
When you are ready to apply:
- Log in to myKC
- Click on Self Service
- Go to Graduation Overview
- Here you will see a list of your Programs of Study
- Select Apply under Application Status for the degree or certificate you are completing.
- If you are completing more than 1 degree or certificate you will have to apply for each individually.
- Verify all of your information is correct on the application.
- Select your Graduation Term
- Select your military status
- Click Submit
- You will get an official letter in the mail confirming your status for graduation.
Information about the Graduation Ceremony (Commencement) will be sent to all eligible applicants in early Spring.
You did it, let's celebrate!
Kaskaskia College holds one graduation ceremony in May for fall, spring and summer graduates.
Date: Friday, May 12, 2023
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Location: Kaskaskia College Soccer Field
Graduation Gifts (Flowers and Grad Shirts) will be available for purchase at the ceremony or can be preordered at https://www.thecommencementgroup.com/kaskaskia/.