Modes of Instruction
Click here to learn more about the modes of instruction offered at Kaskaskia College.
Learn the Latest Nail Trends
- Learn the latest techniques for natural nails – gel polish, powder dip, manicuring, pedicuring and more.
- We only use professional products throughout training and allow our students to enjoy a variety of the most in-demand products – Cuccio, Morgan Taylor, CND, Artistic, etc…
- Understand different types of artificials – sculptured nails, tip application, overlays in powder/liquid and gel acrylic and wraps.
- Proper instruction of an electric file and how to safely use it on your client.
- For those with a creative side, nail art is where it’s at – marbling, drag art, gel art, 3D and more.
Learn the Business Skills You Need to Succeed!
Kaskaskia College Nail Technology students are challenged to hone their business skills by focusing on communications, problem solving, conflict resolution, salon business plan, branding/marketing, salon financials and website creation. We can teach you how to become the total salon professional you have always dreamed of.
Study Nail Technology in a College Atmosphere!
- Course Requirements: High School diploma or Equivalency.
- Class Start Dates: TBD depending on enrollment
- Completion Time:1 semester
- Certification Requirements:You must pass a state licensing exam that includes a written and practical test