Kaskaskia College has been informed that a confirmed case of Coronavirus (COVID-19) has been identified on campus. COVID-19 is an infectious virus that is spread person-to-person by droplet or direct contact with respiratory secretions or by indirect contact with articles soiled by the infected person’s nose and throat discharges.
The exposure location(s) from the previous 14 days, dates, and times that the individual who has tested positive are identified below:
- Monday July 13, 2020 HPC Building; 8am –12pm
- Tuesday July 14, 2020 HPC Building; 8am – 12pm
- Wednesday July 15, 2020 HPC Building; 8am – 2pm
- Monday July 20, 2020 HPC Building; 10am – 1:30pm
- Tuesday July 21, 2020 HPC Building; 8am – 1pm
For more information see the below memo: