- Provide transportation for DCFS clients to approved locations, in accordance with the Resource Referral Form
- Record and submit accurate and complete record-keeping documents, including maintaining a log book detailing each trip
- Attend all required training sessions and staff conferences and report to the company supervisor weekly regarding each client
- Other duties as assigned
Transportation Aides assist with transportation for Help at Home's DCFS clients, including foster children and intact families, to various department approved appointments and functions. Transportation Aides are assigned tasks that are approved by authorized DCFS staff and report to an assigned Help at Home Supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Basic knowledge of home management skills and effective communication skills
- Good physical health including documentation of a tuberculosis test within 6 months of the first assignment
- Flexibility and adaptability, with the willingness to work days, weekends and evenings in order to support clients
In order to be employed as a Transportation Aide, candidates must comply with state background screening requirements.
Salary and Benefits
- ?$13 Per Hour
- Cash incentives/hiring bonuses for new employees
- Flexible scheduling with either part-time or full-time hours
- Health care plan options with expanded medical coverage
- Free COVID testing and priority vaccine access
- Quarantine and Hazard pay for employees exposed to COVID on the job
- Paid time off and vacation time
- Paid travel time and mileage reimbursements
- Industry-leading training and development
- Strong career paths in a high-demand industry
- Compassionate, professional management teams
How to Apply
About the Employer
Help at Home is the nation’s leading provider of high-quality support services to seniors and people with disabilities. Our clients need us more than ever to continue living independently in their own homes while staying safe from high-risk facilities.
Help at Home leads the home care industry in protecting our clients and caregivers. We provide priority vaccine access, a ready supply of quality PPE, and up-to-date training.