Job Purpose: Verify and maintain records on incoming shipments. Duties include assembling and stamping merchandise or material; receiving and unpacking, verifying and recording incoming merchandise or material; and arranging for transportation of products.
Physical Demands: Frequent: Sit; Regular: Stand, Walk, Use Hands, Reach, Hear; Occasional: Climb, Balance, Stoop, Kneel, Crouch, Crawl; Lifting Requirements: 50 Pounds
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Examine content and compare with the records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment.
- Record shipment data, such as weight, quantity, type of product, type of container, Lot Number, Material Number and Company/Shipper name on Receiving paperwork such as Receiving Review Sheet.
- Deliver material to staging area to be processed.
- Deliver or route material to departments, using work devices such as hand trucks, forklift, conveyor, or sorting bins.
- High School Diploma/GED
- No Related Work Experience Required
- Forklift Certification Within 90 Days Of Hire
Salary and Benefits
How to Apply