Job Purpose : Accurately prepare orders for shipment by pouring the correct product in the correct container and deliver to Audit Department for inspection of proper pouring, material, and packaging.
Physical Demands: Regular: Stand, Walk, Use Hands, Reach, Hear ; Occasional: Sit, Climb, Balance, Stoop, Kneel, Crouch, Crawl ; Lifting Requirements: 50 Pounds
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Fill in order by placing or pouring the correct product into the correct container to be shipped to the customer.
- Reclose the original bulk container for storage.
- Mark poured products with the correct identification.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Keep records on the use and/or damage of products.
- Examine and inspect products for defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Provide assistance to fellow coworkers as needed.
- High School Diploma/GED
- No Related Work Experience Required
Salary and Benefits
How to Apply