Antolin Nashville has openings in their Technical Support Group for Mechanic Technicians and Mechanic Technician Helpers. Antolin Nashville is looking for candidates with a two-year degree in Industrial Technology and those in the process of getting their degree.
This is a 2nd, 3nd, or weekend shift including overtime.
Service and maintenance of production equipment, building maintenance, and completion of miscellaneous maintenance projects.
- • Assist in tool changes on production equipment.
- • Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on all equipment.
- • Completion of engineering design changes to all equipment.
- • Repair hydraulic and/or pneumatic systems on all equipment.
- • Fabrication of production equipment frames.
- • Performs other duties as required.
- • Additional responsibilities per Policies and Procedures
- • Physical ability to perform all the essential functions of the Maintenance Technician classification.
- • Two-year degree in Industrial Technology.
- • Expertise in mechanical, hydraulic/pneumatics, electricity, welding, and HVAC fields.
- • Expertise in operation of maintenance equipment (i.e. grinders, drill presses, band saws, welders, hoists, etc.).
- • Expertise in blueprint reading.
- • Must be able to work any shift, including weekends, and overtime.
- • Familiarity with and ability to read and understand equipment manuals.
Salary and Benefits
Job Type: Full-time
- • 401(k)
- • 401(k) matching
- • Dental insurance
- • Disability insurance
- • Employee assistance program
- • Employee discount
- • Flexible spending account
- • Health insurance
- • Life insurance
- • Paid time off
- • Parental leave
- • Referral program
- • Relocation assistance
- • Retirement plan
- • Tuition reimbursement
- • Vision insurance
- • 10 hour shift
- • 12 hour shift
- • 8 hour shift
- • Monday to Friday
- • Overtime
- • Weekends
How to Apply