This position is responsible for operating fabrication equipment, such as Shear, Brake Press, Turet Punch, etc.
Candidates that show capabilities from similar experience or background may be considered. Must enjoy a fast-paced environment AND take pride in your work.
- Operate the machines, prep the material, and perform part checks as required
- Perform daily preventative measures such as lubricating and cleaning machines
- Lifts work piece manually, by forklift, or by lift table, positions and secures against guides and stops
- Measures dimensions of work piece, using tape, gauge, template, or rule and square, for conformance to specification
- At least 1 years experience with the use of fabrication equipment
- Desire to have the ability to set-up and run machinery without supervision
- A forklift license is considered an asset however we will provide training to the right candidate
- Ability to check and measure parts to ensure accuracy and precision
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Salary and Benefits
Full time hours with potential overtime paid after 40 hours
Monday-Thursday with some overtime avalaiable on Friday (based on company needs)
Benefits: Vacation, 401K, Insurance, Holidays, etc.