Regular: Stand, Walk Use Hands, Reach, Hear
Occasional: Sit, Climb, Balance, Stoop, Kneel, Crawl, Crouch
Lifting Requirements: 50 Pounds
Occasional: Fumes or Airborne Particles, Toxic or Caustic Chemicals, Work Near Moving Mechanical Parts, Moderate Noise, Wet or Humid (non-weather) conditions
Job Purpose : Pack or package a wide variety of products and materials by hand and to ensure the items make it safely to their destinations.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Load materials and products into package processing equipment.
- Clean containers, materials, supplies, or work areas, using cleaning solutions and hand tools.
- Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
- Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products to ensure that packaging specifications are met.
- Measure, weigh and count products and materials.
- Mark and label containers, container tags, or products using marking tools.
- Remove completed or defective product or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks.
- Transport packages to proper shipping companies to deliver.
- Assemble, line, and pad cartons, crates, and containers, using hand tools.
- High School Diploma/GED
- No Related Work Experience Required
Salary and Benefits
How to Apply