Identifying sales opportunities for insurance plans and overseeing and growing a portfolio of clients. You will consult with clients and advise them on insurance policies that suit their needs, handle policy renewals, and track claims.
- Generate and follow up on leads, schedule appointments, identify client needs, and market appropriate products
- Establishes productive working relationships with customers.
- Develops base for long-term sources of clients.
- Compiles lists of prospects.
- Ascertains clients’ long-term goals.
- Develops a protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Obtains underwriting approval by completing application for coverage.
- Completes coverage by delivering policy, planning future follow-up visits, and evaluations of needs.
- Provides continuing service by providing direct deposit forms, processing changes in beneficiary, and analyzing policy applications.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances insurance agency reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- You are required to maintain your licenses and meeting all Continued Education requirements.
- Willing to get licensed
- Prospecting skills
- Motivation for sales
- Product knowledge
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
Salary and Benefits
- Compensation will be negotiated during interview based on candidates’ skill level.
- You will have a flexible schedule and be able to work from home or the Okawville office with the potential to open your own office in the future.
How to Apply
About the Employer
Please apply by sending your resume to Kaylan@smartriskinsurance.com
or contact Mike in Career Services (545-3113) for a paper application.