A Home Care Aide typically works one-on-one in the safety of a client’s home, and common activities include:
- In-Home Assistance – Help your clients with day-to-day activities like cooking, cleaning, getting dressed, and other basic activities
- Companionship – Assist your clients with errands like grocery shopping and attending appointments
- Community Building – Create a safe and positive living situation for your clients, communicating with the family and other staff about any concerns or challenges
In order to be eligible for this role, you should have:
- HS Diploma or GED (or 5 years of experience providing care to an individual)
- Access to reliable transportation
- Recognition of the needs of others, and the ability to build relationships with people from different backgrounds
- Flexibility, adaptability, and willingness to spend evenings and weekends caring for your clients with dignity, patience, and compassion
- Dedication to professional development including organizational and state-required training
Caregivers must comply with state background screening requirements.
Salary and Benefits
Our caregivers are essential service providers and we are proud to offer the following benefits:
- Cash incentives/hiring bonuses for new employees
- Flexible scheduling with either part-time or full-time hours
- Health care plan options with expanded medical coverage
- Free COVID testing and priority vaccine access
- Quarantine and Hazard pay for employees exposed to COVID on the job
- Paid time off and vacation time
- Paid travel time and mileage reimbursements
- Industry-leading training and development
- Strong career paths in a high-demand industry
- Compassionate, professional management teams
Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by state and location so please ask for complete details at your interview.
How to Apply
Send resume to email@example.com
About the Employer
Help at Home is the nation’s leading provider of high-quality support services to seniors and people with disabilities. Our clients need us more than ever to continue living independently in their own homes while staying safe from high-risk facilities.
Help at Home leads the home care industry in protecting our clients and caregivers. We provide priority vaccine access, a ready supply of quality PPE, and up-to-date training.