Job Purpose: Create and maintain a smooth and productive flow of unloading, loading and transporting of material or product to ensure operational safety and efficiency.
Physical Demands: Frequently: Sit; Regularly: Stand, Walk, Use Hands, Reach, Hear, Climb, Balance, Hear; Occasional: Stoop, Kneel, Crouch, Crawl ; Lifting Requirements: 50 Pounds
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Receive instructions/schedules from Warehouse Supervisor or Operations Manager
- Pick up loads in tote boxes or on pallets, using care to position loads on forks to insure safe transportation.
- Securing loads to High Reach Forklift before transportation.
- Loading and unloading materials in tight narrow spaces.
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Optimizing loads to insure operational efficiency.
- Inspecting and reporting any damages to High Reach Forklift.
- Scheduling High Reach Forklift for maintenance or repair.
- Operating and managing technical equipment.
- Picking and wrapping orders for shipment.
- Identifying workplace hazards.
- Adhering to safety management standards.
- Adhering to production schedules.
- High School Diploma/GED
- No Previous Related Work Experience Required
- Must Receive Forklift Certification Within 90 Days of Hire
Salary and Benefits
How to Apply