Tellers are the faces of our company to many of our customers and non-customers. Tellers help customers meet their financial goals by handling routine financial transactions and giving a warm welcome to everyone who comes into the branch. Tellers inform customers of other products and services that meet their banking needs.
- Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain customer confidentiality
- Welcome customers and provide accurate and timely services
- Balancing and maintaining accurate transaction records
- Process monetary transactions for customers, which can include cashing checks, accepting deposits, handling loan payments, issuing cashier checks, money orders, currency orders, and selling license stickers
- Answer questions regarding checking, savings, and other bank related services
- Cash handling and effective customer service experience, preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be accurate and detail-oriented
- Ability to work varied hours/days as needed
Salary and Benefits
How to Apply
Contact Amber Miller at AMiller@bankhillsboro.com
or call 618-283-2100.