Home-based Early Head Start Family Educator, Full-Time.
- Conduct weekly home visits with at-risk families in Clinton and Washington counties. (Due to COVID-19, all visits are currently being conducted virtually)
- Carry a caseload of families, providing individualized services.
- Complete developmental, behavioral, and sensory screenings with enrolled children.
- Provide prenatal education to expectant women and families.
- Ensure each family has access to comprehensive services.
- Document interactions with families.
- Use Parents as Teachers curriculum to work with parents and guardians to educate children in the home.
- Child Development Associate (CDA) or equivalent coursework as part of an Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education or Child Development.
- Valid driver's license.
- Proficient at using technology.
- Bilingualism (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Experience working with children birth to age three preferred.
- Experience working with expectant mothers a plus.
Salary and Benefits
Year-Round position, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m Monday through Thursday and 8 to 3 Friday (Some activities, e.g. play groups or screenings, are outside these hours)
- $1,000 sign-on bonus!
- 12 paid holidays per year
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- 100% Medical Insurance premium paid for employee
- $25,000 Life Insurance policy
- 401K with matching
- Long-Term disability coverage
- Options to purchase dental and vision benefits, additional life coverage, and short-term disability
- I’ve attached a flyer with the requirements & job duties.
How to Apply
Contact Karen Huelskamp at (618) 526-3922.
Apply online: https://commlink.org