Heritage Woods of Mt. Vernon is seeking a new clinical leader for their team of LPN’s and Certified Nursing Assistants. This is an Affordable Assisted Lifestyle community with 66 resident apartments.
The community has higher than average caregiver-to-resident ratios, and opportunities for career advancement and development. This is a Monday - Friday position, occasional weekends required and on-call for staff support and direction.
· Ensure assigned residents receive their medications and treatments as ordered in their respective care plans
· Directs care team to ensure completion of assigned tasks
· Ensures timely completion of all charting is done daily before end of shift
· Assist with team scheduling, recruiting, hiring, and training as needed.
· Weekly resident documentation and follow-up on incidents.
· Quarterly resident assessments and assessments based on change of condition.
· Managing a team of C NA ‘s and LPN’s and ensuring daily staffing of community
· Strong communication required between the community and both families and local third-party providers (physicians, pharmacists, home health, hospice, etc.)
· Current active LPN or RN license in Illinois is required.
· Ability to pass a background check with no disqualifying events
· 2 years of experience in care management, 1 year in supervisory role preferred
Salary and Benefits
How to Apply
Please contact the Administrator: 618 241- 9518 or email your current resume email@example.com
Heritage Woods of Mt Vernon