This position is responsible for operating and supporting warehouse equipment, sanitation/quality assurance, and/or warehouse operations. This position is also responsible for maintaining throughput, quality and safety expectations in the performance of their duties. This includes monitoring and recording production line results and status updates while maintaining a clean and safe work area. This position will actively engage in continuous improvement efforts to optimize operational capability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Load outbound freight for customer orders in a safe manner, to insure orders are accurate, complete, loaded in the allotted time, damage free, following all procedures and meeting or exceeding goals.
- Receive raw materials, packaging and other materials accurately, damage free from vendors and follow all procedures.
- Must be able to be licensed in use of a forklift, and other material handling equipment.
- Operate ULF/Robot palletizers, trouble shoot issues to maintain throughput.
- Provide accurate and timely service to up-line customers in production.
- Accurately count and maintain inventory for finished goods, raw goods and packaging. Anticipate and communicate unforeseen issues by analyzing production schedules in relation to available raw goods, packaging and finished goods.
- Following guidelines provided, participate in Warehouse sanitation to accomplish company goals.
- Participate as an effective team member in all team meetings, pre-shift meetings.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Must demonstrate an engaged mindset that is self-directed, team oriented, focused, as well as demonstrated critical thinking capability and professional integrity.
- Must be able to work all shifts.
- Must be able to perform essential physical elements of the position
- High school diploma or GED
Salary and Benefits
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
How to Apply
About the Employer
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law. ?