The Kaskaskia College Foundation is proud to announce the Silver Sponsors for the 32nd Annual Golf Tournament, scheduled for Friday, June 25th at Greenview Golf Club in Centralia. Each $500 Silver Sponsor will assist one student with a 2021-2022 school year scholarship.
Silver Sponsors include:
• Carl’s Four-Wheel Drive & Performance Center, Bartelso
• Cats Liquidation, Centralia
• Community Transportation Development, Centralia
• Deien Chevrolet, Trenton
• Dimond Bros. Insurance Agency, Centralia
• Jansen Chevrolet, Germantown
• Johannes Construction, Centralia
• Kane Insurance, Salem
• Dr. Maryann Langenfeld in Memory of Margaret Sanders, Centralia
• Chuck Lear/Lear 360, Salem
• Ted & Nichole Macon, Carlyle
• Marion County Savings Bank, Salem
• Merz Vault Co., Salem
• Midland Bank, Centralia
• Poettker Construction, Breese
• Craig Finke/Prairie Farms Dairy, Nashville
• James & Janice Romack, Greenville
• Jason & Laura Wesselmann, Breese
• West & Company, LLC, Greenville
This year’s golf tournament will be a noon shotgun start. The tournament includes lunch from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m., 18 holes of golf with cart, a bag filled with gifts, drinks on the course, special golf events, including a hole-in-one prize of $10,000 cash. The entry fee for the 4-Person Scramble is $125.00 per golfer. The Foundation will again be awarding scholarships to Kaskaskia College students from funds directly earned by this golf tournament.
For more information on the Kaskaskia College Foundation, contact Suzanne Christ at 618-545.3069 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.