Textbook Buy-Back will be completed in the bookstore.
Students, please bring your photo ID and student ID number as they are required for Buy-Back.
At the end of each semester, the Bookstore conducts Book Buy-Back. It is the Bookstore's opportunity to replenish inventory as well as students' opportunity to turn some of their textbooks into cash.
Although the Bookstore attempts to buy-back as many textbooks as possible, certain conditions eliminate a textbook from the Buy-Back list. These conditions may include one or more of the following:
- The instructor has discontinued using the textbook.
- Due to current inventory levels, the Bookstore does not need to buy a particular textbook back.
The following items are not bought back:
- Workbooks and Practice Sets
- Lab Manuals for lecture classes
- Study Guides
- A textbook in too poor of a condition to be re-sold
- Any textbook with water damage