Welcome to the Cosmetology Program
As Cosmetology is being listed as one of the "50 Hottest Jobs" to have by Money
magazine, you could always increase your goals and add to your dreams by
becoming a Nail Technician, Salon Owner, Manage a Salon/Day Spa, become a Platform
Artist for a major company and try your hand at Competitions and enter into
"HairWorld", the Olympics of Hair. Stepping into the world of Cosmetology
can make all your dreams come true!!!
Students are required to complete 50 credit hours in the prescribed course of
study in order to be eligible to take the state board exam and be licensed as a
Cosmetology was listed as one of the "Kaskaskia College Cosmetology & Nail Technology is an education-based school that will prepare you to make the world a more beautiful place!
" by Money magazine.
Creativity, motivation, & Kaskaskia School of Cosmetology is the key to your
- There are over 225,000 cosmetology salons throughout the United States.
- There are three open jobs waiting for every new cosmetology graduate.
- There's one manager needed for every six cosmetologists.
- Cosmetologists earn a great living.
- Cosmetology is a rewarding career.