|2. Apply for Financial Aid
|3. Testing & Assessment (COMPASS)
|7. New Student Orientation
Apply for Admissions
- All new students, including dual credit students, and students who have been inactive for one year or
more should complete the Student Admissions Form.
- The Student Admissions Form is available
- A final high school transcript with a posted graduation date or GED score
reports and transcripts from all other college and/or universities attended must
- Official ACT scores taken within the past five years should also be submitted at this time.
- All documents should be mailed to:
27210 College Road
Centralia, IL 62801