- Stop by and schedule your middle of semester meetings with your advisor!
- Southern Illinois Regional College I.C.E. Fair: March 19, 2015 Departure: 8:45 a.m. Return: 2:00 p.m.
- Celebration of Diversity: March 26, 2015 Dinner: 5-6:30 p.m. Speaker: 7 p.m. $5 refundable deposit required. Sign-up by March 20, 2015.
- Next upcoming workshop: There will be a Tips and Tricks Grant Aid workshop on 3/4/15 from 12-1 p.m. in the Bus Station.
- Grant Aid will open March 5, 2015 with a closing date of March 31, 2015 at 4 p.m. Stop in the office for an application or print the application from the TRiO webpage.
- Group Registration will be March 30th from 2-5 p.m. in L-102 and March 31st from 8:30 a.m.-noon and 3:30-5 p.m. in L-102. Sign-up today for a reminder.
IN OTHER NEWS:
Want credit for your volunteer work? Sign up for VOLT 101. FREE credit course. For more information you can contact Sandy Cain at 618-545-3161.
- Kathy Eifert: Tuesdays: 1-4 p.m. Wednesdays: 9a.m.-noon (Walk in or schedule an appointment) Location: L-107
- Don Beaty: Tuesday and Wednesday 2-4 p.m. Tutoring available by request.