Primary Objective of Position:
To provide guest and team members with clean and sanitized utensils, dishes, glassware, equipment and facilities.
- Provides guests and team members with clean sanitized and spot-free utensils plate-ware, glassware, and equipment.
- Sets up dish machine in the AM and closes down the dish machine in the PM according to proper procedures.
- Maintains daily cleanliness and maintenance of dish machine.
- Trouble-shoots dishwasher machine malfunctions.
- Washes plate-ware, glassware, silverware and posts/pans and kitchen utensils adhering to sanitation and cleaning procedures.
- Keeps the kitchen clean by sweeping and mopping floors and emptying trash.
- Cleans and sanitizes throughout the shift. Maintains clean and safe exterior of building.
- Completes assigned prep work and beautification duties.
- Performs shift change and/or opening or closing duties.
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Assists other Team Members as needed or when business needs dictate.
Stands 100% of shift. Lifts and carries weights of up to 70lbs up to 20 times per shift; places these items on high shelves and in walk-in cooler and freezer. Frequent bending and stooping. Works indoors 75%, outdoors 25% Works frequently in hot and damp environment. Frequently immerses hands in water. Frequently immerses hands in water diluted with chemical solutions. Frequently works with sharp knives and utensils. Frequently works with hot plates.
Prior dishwashing experience desired:
-Fluent English-speaking and writing skills
-Able to lift 25 lbs. Multiple times a day.
-Neat, clean, and professional appearance
-Willingness to work a flexible schedule
-Exhibit a sense of urgency
-Strong stamina to work long or split shifts
-Willingness to work on your feet
*See Indeed.com for more information. Apply online.