Req. # 11713
Title: Labor Relations Representative
Location: St. Louis, MO
The Labor Relations Representative is responsible for providing leadership with advice and counsel regarding the interpretation of labor-management agreements, company policies, work practices, and supplementary agreements. Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in the development of the business unit's labor strategy.
- Participate in contract and other labor negotiations.
- Assist in the implementation and interpretation of labor agreements and provide contract and/or labor relations training as needed.
- Represent Management throughout the grievance/arbitration procedure.
- Interact with all levels of the organization and union leadership.
Relevant Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university required.
Five or more years of relevant labor relations experience. May consider three or more years labor relations experience with two or more years supervising a unionized workforce. An LR/HR certification with either a relevant Advanced Degree or a Bachelor’s Degree may partially satisfy experience requirement.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel preferred. Demonstrated ability to negotiate contracts or agreements preferred.
*Salary/market rate dependent upon selected applicant’s qualifications