Req. # 11910
Title: Operations Support Rep
Location: Hillsboro, IL
The Operations Support Representative is primarily responsible for providing general clerical and administrative support. Key responsibilities include:
- Enter payroll and time data in Time Reporting Information System (TRIS) for Operating Center personnel.
- Responsible for updating daily orders in Customer Service System (CSS), OAS, DOJM and MVRS systems, including rate changes, installs/removes, lighting orders, disconnects for non-pay and damage claim billing. Review, investigate and complete CSS Work Flow Manager (WFM) on-line reports.
- Maintain and update various gas records (Gas Code Compliance & Sample Meter Change) and assist in scheduling customer appointments.
- Accurately maintain files and records.
- Provide clerical support, including handling of the mail, office supplies, general letter and spreadsheets. Assist other Operating Centers during vacations, illnesses as needed.
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
One or more years of relevant clerical/administrative experience required.
Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel required. Working knowledge of specific Ameren systems (CSS, OAS, etc) preferred. Must have good communication and human relations' skills and ability to handle multiple tasks. Clerical aptitude testing and data entry testing required for position.
Candidates will be required to take and pass the EEI Clerical and Data Entry tests.