The following admission requirements are in accordance with Illinois law. The law requires that programs not having sufficient
space and resources to Accommodate all applicants will accept those applicants best qualified, using rank, ability, and achievement
test scores as guides, with preference given to students residing in the district or a joint agreement district.
- Kaskaskia College application for admission. Currently enrolled students: admission worksheet will also serve as
an application to this program. Another KC application is not necessary.
- Completed Physical Therapist Assistant worksheet.
- High School graduate or G.E.D. recipient.
- 18 hours of documented observation in at least three different physical therapy settings within one year of application.
- English and Math test scores of ACT/COMPASS within the last five years.
- Coursework: Biology (high school or college), Algebra (Algebra I in high school or equivalent of at least MATH 102
at Kaskaskia College.)
- An ACT composite score is required if you do not have the college coursework in Section D with an "A" or "B".
- Official college transcripts from other colleges if you are using this credit for admission or transfer.
Please Note . . . Failure to attach all required documents will result in worksheet being rejected! Should this occur, a new worksheet with required documents attached must be resubmitted to the noted department.