Req. # 11799
Title: SOA Developer II
Location: St. Louis, MO-Collinsville
The SOA Developer II provides design and development services for enterprise service oriented architecture (SOA) solutions. The SOA Developer II is well
versed in SOA technologies and provides mentoring and best practices guidance and support to the SOA Developer I staff as well as other IT Developers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise role in SOA Development best practices.
- Collaborate with end-users and developers to identify requirements for enterprise service oriented solutions (integrations, web services, objects, shared code library, etc.)
- Design, develop, document, and support enterprise solutions utilizing design patterns, reference architectures, and best practices.
- Work with various stakeholders to test new and modified enterprise solutions, tips and techniques, and communicate to IT Development community.
- Assist architects with research on emerging and / or competing technologies related to application development.
- Provide assistance to other developers for designing integrations, business objects and business services, as needed.
Education: Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, Mathematics, Engineering,
or equivalent computer related degree from an accredited college or university required.
Experience: Ten or more years of relevant applications development experience, including leading the design and implementation of business applications
on a variety of computing platforms required. Four or more years of experience with SOA technologies including the design, development and support of
web services and integrations required.
Other: Experience with a broad range of Web Services Standards and integration design patterns (request/response, publish/subscribe, assured delivery,
synchronous vs. asynchronous) required. Experience in software/middleware components (Enterprise Services Bus, Enterprise Messaging, J2EE
application servers) required. Experience with MuleSoft ESB preferred. Experience in enterprise integration including XML/XSLT, Data Transformation,
Message Routing, Integration Infrastructure and Web Services (WS*, REST) preferred. Relational database experience (SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, and
Sybase) and programming experience (C#, Java, COBOL, PL/SQL, T-SQL) preferred.
Must be able to manage multiple priorities with a high incidence of changing requirements, analyze and clarify ambiguous requests/instructions,
meet very aggressive deadlines and demanding work schedules, and manage large workloads. May be required to work off-hours depending
upon the needs of the specific projects including the support of upgrades, outages, and system implementations. May also be required to
carry an on-call pager or cell phone to provide the required system support (includes 24x7x365).