Financial Aid Services Code of Conduct
- Never take any action for his or her personal gain or benefit.
- Never take any action that he or she believes is or might be contrary to law,
regulation or the best interests of students and parents we serve.
- In every circumstance ensure that the information given to students and parents
is accurate and unbiased and does not reflect any preference arising from actual
or potential personal or institutional gain.
- In every instance be objective in making decisions and advising the college
regarding any institution involved in any aspect of student financial
- Never solicit or accept anything from an entity involved in the making, holding,
consolidating or processing of any student loans, including anything of value,
including reimbursement of expenses for serving on an advisory board or as part
of a training activity of or sponsored by any such entity.
- Always disclose to the college any involvement with or interest in any entity
involved in any aspect of financial aid.