The following criteria are established for the awards:
· Eligible students must be accepted into one of the five Health Occupations Programs offered through the Southern Illinois Collegiate Common Market (SICCM).
· Scholarship applications will be provided by Kaskaskia College’s SICCM Coordinator.
· Eligible students must be enrolled in all classes required by their major program of study. Classes referred to herein are the occupational courses offered through SICCM and do not include General Education courses that are not an established prerequisite for a SICCM course or a requirement to complete a SICCM program.
* Scholarship Funds will be awarded at the end of each Fall and Spring semester.
* Students must earn a “C” or better in each occupational course to be awarded scholarship funds at the end of the semester.
* Students must also maintain an overall GPA of 2.0 or higher.
* Students earning less than a “C” in each occupational course or dropping below 2.0 in cumulative GPA will not receive any scholarship funds at the end of that semester.
* Students receiving an “Incomplete” for any occupational course shall be considered as “unsuccessful” and will not be eligible to receive any scholarship funds at the end of that semester.
· Successful students will be awarded a maximum of $300 per semester, payable at the end of the Spring 2016 and Fall 2017 semesters and according the criteria established and described above.
· Students attending SICCM programs and receiving WIA funds or any support that provides funds for transportation costs are not eligible for this scholarship.