Book Buy Back
Book Buy Back Schedule
Textbook Buy back will be completed in the bookstore.
Students, please bring your student ID as it is now required for buy back. Please bring all CD’s, DVD’s, and Supplemental Materials purchased with your textbooks.
|Monday, May 9, 2016
||8:00am - 6:00pm
|Tuesday, May 10, 2016
||8:00am - 5:00pm
|Wednesday, May 11, 2016
||8:00am - 5:00pm
|Thursday, May 12, 2016
||8:00am - 7:00pm
|Friday, May 13, 2016
||8:00am - 4:00pm
|Saturday, May 14, 2016
||9:00am - 12:00pm
At the end of each semester, the Bookstore conducts Book Buy Back. Book Buy Back
is a service to students who elect to use it. It is the Bookstore's opportunity
to replenish inventory and the students' opportunity to turn some of their
textbooks into cash. Many students take advantage of the Book Buy Back process
while others opt to keep their books. This decision is left strictly up to the
Although the Bookstore attempts to Buy Back as many textbooks as possible, certain
conditions exist that will eliminate a textbook from the Buy Back list. These
conditions may include one or more of the following:
- The instructor has discontinued use of the textbook for one or more reasons. In this instance, the textbook will no longer be used on campus.
- The Bookstore is now overstocked. Due to current inventory levels, the Bookstore does not need to buy a particular textbook back.
- The textbook is too ragged and in too poor condition to be re-sold.
The following items are not
- Workbooks and Practice Sets; regardless of condition.
- Lab Manuals; regardless of condition.
- Study Guides; regardless of condition.
- Paperback books other than textbooks. This includes optional textbooks and trade titles.
For those textbooks subject to Book Buy Back, the Bookstore offers one-half of the
new price, regardless of whether the textbook was purchased new or used.
Those textbooks not being bought back by the Bookstore may have wholesale value.
Wholesale value is based upon national demand with the value determined by the
wholesaler's representative who is present at the time of Book Buy Back.