Kaskaskia College and Scrip-Safe will partner together to provide students with access to an online ordering system through a secure website. Kaskaskia College charges $5.00 per transcript. Order updates will be e-mailed to you and you can also check your order status and history online.
27210 College Rd
Centralia, IL 62801
Monday – Thursday 7:30 – 6:00
Friday 7:30 – 4:00
TRANSCRIPT PROCESSING NOTICE FOR MAY 21, 2015 THROUGH JULY 31
Summer Schedule for hours of operation:
Monday through Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
For same day processing Monday through Thursday, electronic requests must be received by 3 p.m.
Due to reduced staffing on Fridays, only expedited electronic requests are guaranteed to be processed. All other electronic requests will be processed on the following Monday. Due to the mailroom being closed on Fridays, in-person/electronic overnight (express) requests cannot be processed until Monday.
- All financial obligations to Kaskaskia College must be met before an official transcript can be released.
- Transcripts may not be picked up by a third party unless the student has given written authorization with the request.
- A photo ID is required for transcript pickup.
- KC does not accept faxed or e-mailed transcript requests.
- Transcript requests made from the paper form may take up to five days for processing.
Online (Electronic or Paper Transcript)
KC has authorized SCRIP-SAFE International to provide our online transcript ordering system. You must pay by credit or debit card to order online.
- Current students may order transcripts online through CampusNet at
http://campusnet.kaskaskia.edu. After logging in to CampusNet go to
'Transcript Request' under the Student Tab. Follow the instructions on the SCRIP-SAFE International site.
- Former students/alumni may order online via Scrip-Safe International. The first time you log in on https://iwantmytranscript.com/kaskaskia you will need to create an account with Transcripts on Demand by selecting Kaskaskia College and click on the Sign-up button.
- If you are a first-time visitor, you will be directed to create a personal profile and user ID/password, which you will use to place future orders. A signed consent form will be required one time. Please have your credit or debit card available.
By Mail or In Person (Paper Transcript)
Cost per official transcript is $5 with payment by cash or check only. Payment must be made at the Accounts Receivable Office at the main campus.
Complete the Official College Transcript Request form
and deliver the form to and proof of payment to the Admissions office for processing.
Transcripts may also be ordered by mail at a cost of $5 per transcript payable by check or money order. Complete the
Official College Transcript Request form
, print, and sign. Forms and payment can be mailed to the Accounts Receivable Office.