All associates may be considered for cross-training; some may be assigned duties in one or more areas at management’s discretion.
General responsibilities for all positions include, but are not limited to:
• Exhibit excellent guest service skills.
• Present a calm demeanor that deters others from engaging in disruptive conduct, while encouraging a positive interaction with guests.
• Answer guest questions courteously and accurately or quickly direct them to the appropriate resource.
• Work effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
• Demonstrate consistent and effective sales techniques.
• Meet sales expectations through loyalty card sales, suggestive selling, upselling, merchandising, and sampling.
• Complete transactions by greeting each guest, identifying the guest’s request, operating point-of-sale terminals, making change accurately, completing loyalty transactions, and thanking guests.
• Ensure the security of all cash, receipts and tickets.
• Enforce the movie ratings system courteously and effectively. Uphold “zero tolerance” policy in regards to ID checking.
• Distribute, ensure proper working order of, and understand how to operate Assisted Moviegoing Equipment.
• Clean and maintain the exterior and interior areas of the theatre including auditoriums, restrooms, lobbies, concession areas, and box office areas.
• Control access to the theatre.
• Frequently monitor auditoriums for picture and sound quality, temperature, lighting levels, audience behavior, and film piracy.
• Perform daily stocking and maintenance duties.
• Follow all procedures to ensure a safe work environment, as well as the safety of our guests.
• Follow instructions on safe use of all chemicals/cleaning materials.
• Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts to ensure timely performance of duties.
• Uphold AMC’s Business Practices Standards and ensure compliance with company programs.
• Assist with other Film Crew functions and perform other duties as directed.
• Expanded lists of essential functions for the Concessionist, Cashier and Usher positions are available upon request from theatre management.
Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable accommodation:
• Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent basis.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
A list containing the Tools Used, Machine and Equipment Operation, and Environment are available upon request from theatre management.
Provided by Theatre: Black t-shirt, nametag
Provided by Associate: Black pants, black shoes, black socks, black belt
See Indeed.com for more information. Apply online.