Req. # 11555
Title: Senior IT Auditor
Location: St. Louis, MO
The Senior IT Auditor applies critical, independent judgment to analyze information system processes, identify business risks, assess key financial, operational, and IT controls, and report findings and agreed-upon action plans to senior management. Key responsibilities include:
- Lead teams in risk-based planning and executing audits according to audit plan objectives, scope, timing, and deliverables, and within Sarbanes-Oxley and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Participate in risk assessment activities, including evaluating the risk universe, audit plan development, and audit planning procedures.
- Assess IT controls and processes, including technical reviews of IT systems and programs, implementation controls over new and modified computer systems and software applications, data security controls, and business continuity across multiple business units.
- Interface with IT business leaders to understand business risks and priorities, develop strong relationships, communicate audit progress and findings, and serve as a subject matter expert.
- Demonstrate strong team leadership skills and innovation, and collaborate with financial auditors to coordinate and deliver multiple projects concurrently and within department timelines.
- Apply critical judgment, strong analytics, and sound independent decision-making. Display strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Accounting, Finance, or related discipline from an accredited college or university required. CISA, CPA, CIA, PMP, or similar certification required.
Three or more years relevant experience in external or internal auditing or an IT related field required. Public accounting experience preferred. Experience with a public utility or other regulated environment preferred.
Knowledge of Oracle preferred. Minimal travel required.
*Salary dependent upon individual credentials and position market pay level.