Certified Surgical Technician: License/Certification:
Responsible for assisting in the care of patients under the direction of an RN or LPN.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Prefer one year of experience as a technician, preferably in the area of application.
- Able to follow directions and perform work according to department standards under the supervision of an RN.
- Emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress.
- Exhibit proficiency in patient care and oral communication skills. Prefer graduate of Certified Surgical Technician
Employee Status: 40 hours per week
See Indeed.com for more information. Apply online.