Req. # 11819
Title: Sr. Training Supervisor
Location: Fulton, MO
The Senior Training Supervisor, Instructional Systems Development is responsible for all activities of the Callaway Training Department, to provide the
necessary training and qualification programs required for safe, legal, and efficient operation and maintenance of the Callaway Energy Center. Key responsibilities
- Manage and direct a team of three: two Training Supervisors and one Instructional Technologist with an annual budget responsibility of approximately $100k.
- Maintain Full Accreditation. This position is responsible for ensuring Callaway is continuously in full compliance with the requirements for accreditation under the National Academy for Nuclear Training.
- Provide value added training and qualification activities to maximize Student Learning.
- Fully implement the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) Process.
- Provide excellent refuel support, special projects and other training related activities.
- Demonstrate effective leadership to include modeling and enforcing the desired leadership characteristics as defined by Callaway Plant management.
- Implement Training Department written guidance.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of training programs for appropriate positions. This includes interfacing with affected department
heads to ensure that on-the-job training for the qualification program is effectively administered and compliments the formal training received in classroom and
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelors Degree in Education, Engineering or a related technical field from an accredited college or university preferred.
Experience: Ten years responsible power plant experience, including a minimum of five years nuclear power plant experience required. Supervisory experience preferred. Experience in National Academy for Nuclear Training accredited program also preferred.
Other. Good leadership, decision making, communication, and human relations’ skills required. Security screening required for Callaway Plant access. After preliminary review, selected applicants must take the First Line Supervisor Test and obtain a recommended status in order to be eligible for additional selection procedures (e.g., interview) designated for this position.