Req. # 11740
Location: St. Louis, MO
The Auditor applies critical, independent judgment to analyze business processes, identify business risks, assess
key financial, operational, and IT controls, evaluate compliance with regulatory guidelines, and report findings and
agreed-upon action plans to senior management. Key responsibilities include:
- Support senior auditors in risk-based planning and executing audits according to audit plan objectives, scope, timing,
and deliverables, and within Sarbanes-Oxley and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Participate in risk assessment activities, including evaluating the risk universe, audit plan development, and audit
planning procedures across multiple business units.
- Interface with process owners to understand business risks and priorities, communicate audit progress and findings,
and identify corrective actions.
- Demonstrate strong initiative, team interaction skills, and innovation to coordinate and successfully deliver multiple
assignments concurrently and within department timelines.
- Apply critical judgment, strong analytics, and sound independent decision-making. Display strong presentation,
verbal and written communication skills.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Computer Science or related field from an
accredited college or university required. MBA preferred. CPA, CIA, CISA, CFE, or similar certification required.
One or more years relevant experience in external or internal auditing required. Public accounting experience
preferred. Experience with a public utility or regulated environment also preferred.
Working knowledge of Oracle preferred. Minimal travel required.
* Salary dependent upon individual credentials and position market pay level.