Title: Safety Supervisor - Repost
Location: St. Louis, MO
The Safety Supervisor develops, administers and assists Ameren Business Lines in ensuring compliance with
regulatory compliance to reduce safety related incidents and attain Company goals. Key responsibilities include:
- Review and interpret Federal, State and local safety and health regulations and assist the business units in
development and implementation of compliance directives.
- Review, monitor and advise operating personnel and other management personnel regarding company safety
policies, procedures, and programs to safeguard personnel and property of the Company.
- Conduct field observations and compliance assessments aimed at identifying potential risks and compliance
with the Ameren Safety Process and provide follow-up communications with the appropriate operating workgroup.
- Assist the operating groups in the analysis of safety related incidents.
- Serve as leader or chairperson on task teams and committees as assigned.
- Provide presentations to workgroups on safety related subjects and perform safety compliance training.
- Assist in support of storm support both within and outside of Ameren jurisdiction along with generation outages.
- Support other Safety Support Services Department staff members in maintaining a high level of service to the
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Safety or a related field required. Certified Safety
Five or more years of full time-safety related experience required.
Must have knowledge of regulatory safety standards. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and
PowerPoint) required. Excellent leadership, communication, and human relations skills also required. Must
have ability to support storm response activities involving long hours over multiple days.
* Position title/market rate dependent upon selected candidate’s qualifications