The Visual Inspector will be responsible for inspecting tires from the curing presses, verifying each tire is
free of basic anomalies, making small repairs or corrections to tires, and directing the tires to the correct
1. Inspector will efficiently inspect each tire routed to their station, detect any anomalies, and make small
repairs if possible.
2. Inspector will program the sorting system to direct the tire to correct palletizing conveyor. If the tire does
not meet current factory standards, they will program the sorting system to direct the tire to a return line.
3. Inspector must ensure the quality and quantity of the components produced.
4. Inspector must react quickly to equipment downtime or other extraordinary condition, and must notify
supervision whenever such conditions occur. Conducts repairs to equipment as needed.
5. Inspector will follow standard practices and perform all work necessary to promptly and accurately obtain
quality and quantity production, follow plant Safety policies, Plant policies, Environmental policies, and keep
work areas neat, clean, and orderly.
6. Inspector will be responsible for ensuring correct entry and recording of their labor time.
7. Inspector will be responsible for ensuring correct entry and recording of machine times and production quantities.
8. Perform other duties as directed by the Supervisor or Department Manager.
1. Follow written and Oral instruction
2. Good Communication skills
4. Basic Computer
5. Good Vision
Heavy work requiring lifting up to 100#s maximum, with infrequent lifting and or carrying up to 50#s.
Exposed to high heat and dust. Must be able to stand the entire shift, frequently stoop, bend, twist,
walk long distances, and climb stairs or ladders. Must be able to distinguish colors, have good vision acuity.
Full range of motion in the upper body, and the ability to use both arms/hands/fingers to perform job.
Work hours including off shift and weekends.
less than 3 years
See Indeed.com for more details. Apply on line.